Breast Cancer research Fondation

Breast Cancer Research Foundation is to help find a cure or way to prevent breast cancer all around the world in all women.


-Every year the foundation makes almost 50,000,000 dollars a year and over 85 percent of that goes into the medicine, treatments, and techniques in trying to fight, cure, and prevent breast cancer. The other 15 percent is spread evenly between paying researchers and doing marathons, parties, and fundraisers to make this disease more aware


-You can donate by going to almost any breasts cancer awareness sites, there is even a breast cancer awareness month where you can buy all sorts of jewelry in shirts in order to support the research and part of your money will go to the actual foundation.

Comment Stream