Hershey Middle School Library
September 2014 Monthly Report
2,773 = Number of books circulated
536 = Number of unique students
64 (yeah...a lot)= Number of collaborative classes
Highlights from this Month!
- Banned Books Week was "celebrated"
- 8th grade students participated in Speed Dating through the genres
- QR codes are spread throughout the library linkng to book trailers
- 8 iPads were donated to the library from PTO
- The library is adding 3 new social studies databases to its collection
- A sweet Alan Rickman poster was displayed (see below)
- Some re-arranging (hopefully)
- Launch of eBook collection (we currently have over 13,000 ebooks, we're just making them easier to access)
- Teen Read Week October 13-17th
- Launch of new library website. (see preview below)
- Anything and everything to make this place more awesome :) Tips and suggestions are always appreciated.