Abiotic Factor-A nonliving condition or thing, as climate orhabitat, that influences or affects an ecosystemand the organisms in it.Abiotic factors can determine which species oforganisms will survive in a given environment.
Biotic Factor- It is living creatures or their remains that have an effect on a given situation.
Ecosystem-An ecosystem is the combined system that comprises animals, plants,
and other organisms, all living together and interacting with one
Habitat-The natural environment in which a species or group of species lives.
Organism-A form of life composed of mutually interdependent parts that maintain various vital processes.
Population-The total number of persons inhabiting a country, city, or any district or area.
Community-A social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage.
Classification-The act of Classified
Taxonomy-The science or technique of classification.
- Cells- Smallest structural and functional unit of an organism, typically microscopic and consisting of cytoplasm and a nucleus enclosed in a membrane.
2. Cell membrane-The semipermeable membrane surrounding the cytoplasm of cell.
3. Cell wall-A rigid layer of polysaccharides lying outside the plasma membrane of the cells of plants, fungi, and bacteria.
4. Organelle-Any of a number of organized or specialized structures within a living cell.
5. Tissue-any of the distinct types of material of which animals or plants are made, consisting of specialized cells and their products.
6. Organ-a part of an organism that is typically self-contained and has a specific vital function, such as the heart or liver in humans.
7. Unicellular-of an evolutionary or developmental stage, characterized by the formation or presence of a single cell or cells.
8.Multicellular-Of an organism or part having or consisting of many cells.
9.Autotroph-Plant capable of synthesizing its own food from simple organic substances
10.Heterotroph-An organism requiring organic compounds for its principal source of food.
11.porkaryotic-Any cellular organism that has no nuclear membrane.
12.Eukaryotic-any organism having as its fundamental structural unit a cell type that contains specialized organelles in the cytoplasm