The main purpose for a Marine Biologist is very important. They deal with the study of marine life. They also do a lot of more things then study the ocean, they do biological technician, ichthyologist, fishery biologist, marine mammalogist, microbiologist, systems analyst, or a mathematician.
They don't really have a person to reports to,but they do work with other biologists and tell them what they found or something.
- Interested in the marine environment and its inhabitants
- analytical and problem-solving ability
- good written communication skills
- good mathematics skills
- able to work as part of a team.
- assess and advise on the causes, effects, prevention and control of introduced species
- estimate the number of marine organisms and analyse their population features
- provide guidance to help manage fisheries Those are some of the things that you might do if you want to be a marine biologist. There are more than just that there are way more but here are some basic ones.