Coaching Notes 2/7/2013
What are our clients saying?
I will add these scripts to the facebook group. If you are not a member, let me know and I'll have you added!
If you watch the show "Shark Tank" they will tell you if you don't know how to sell, your business isn't worth anything! Our main job as real estate agents is to find and sign listings. All other business follows because of it! This year we have to be focused with pig headed discipline on getting more listings That is how we win in 2013. Period.
Some of the CRMs we are testing right now.
(Customer Relationship Management)
- Insightly.com - In the lead. Does a great job of tracking deals, emails and files. Directly plugs in with google aps. Allows you to customize and categorize your database however you see fit. $30 per month for up to 6 users. We love the price. Includes Iphone, Ipad, and android app.
- getbase.com - The CRM we currently use. Very good job of keeping things simple. Has an android, iphone and ipad app. Custom tagging and even has a client space to where you can update you clients via a portal. Works greta with short sales. $15 per user per month
- Nutshell.com - Great crm but more for business to business sales. Can't find any real reason to try. Way too many features. $10 per user per month.
- Contactually.com - Tom Ferry loves this. It actually is a game that forces you to organize your database. Plugs in well with Google Aps. You dictate how often you follow up with certain people. Then when that times comes, it reminds you. Plugs in with facebook, twitter, and linkedin. Downside, there isn't really much that manage transactions and files. With the 20% TF discount it is only $16 per user per month.
- Topproducer.com - This will be "Re" tested when the new CRM is released shortly. Great product but it has far too many features for more agents. $30-$50 per user depending on the brokerage you work for.