Reduce Your Montreal Property Taxes

How to appeal your property assessment

Compare your assessed value with similar properties in your neighbourhood to determine if it’s overvalued.

Request the Comparable Properties Report from your city hall.

Request your home appraisal from your lender.

Request a report of similar properties that have recently sold from your real estate Broker.

Banny Bar,Your Trusted Montreal Real Estate Broker For Life

514-967 1900

When filing your Request for Reconsideration, include compelling reasons and supporting documentation, such as recent home appraisals and photos.