Atmosphere- By:Lakota Urbauer
1. There is 5 layers of the atmosphere and they are divided by pressure
2. The troposphere is where we live, where weather occurs, and the coldest layer
3. The exosphere is the layer that is closest to the sun and is the hottest
4. The atmosphere protects us from cosmic impacts.
5. The atmosphere traps in some heat from the sun to keeps our planet warm.
6. There is 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen, and 1% of other gasses on our atmosphere.
7. The stratosphere contains the ozone layer
8. The thermosphere is where the northern lights/ Auroras happen