Nutella Hot Chocolate
Prep time: 1 min | Cook time: 5 mins | Total time: 6 mins
- Nutella Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup milk (I use skim)
- 2½ Tbsp Nutella
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Hot Chocolate
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, whisk all ingredients together until well blended and hot.
- Pour in a cup and top with homemade whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
- Place a medium bowl and your beaters from your electric mixer in the freezer for 10 minutes (this helps the whipped cream stiffen faster)
- Pour all ingredients into the chilled bowl and start to beat.
- Start off on low and gradually work your way up to high. It will be done when it is the consistency of ..well…whipped cream.
- Don’t over beat.