(Nerves system surgeon)
Guts to be a brain surgeon!
The brain surgeon is someone that does surgery on the nerves, like brain, nerve cord, tumors, and nerve damage. The brain surgeon is vary helpful because if there is trouble with the brain, nerves, of have a tumor, than you can have surgery to try to get better or to save your life.
(098)-7654-321 or (123)-4567-890
To save peoples lives, and to help them live longer, also to get a tumor out of them if they have one.
A brain surgeon would have to know what kind of thing they are dealing with. Also have to do surgery if necessary, or help them in care.
- Four years of pre-medical education at a college or university.
- Four years of medical school resulting in an M.D. or D.O. degree.
- One year internship in general surgery.
- Five to seven years in a neurosurgery residency program.
- Know how to look at a cat scan.
- Know how to operate some of the equipment in the surgery room.
- Understand how to work in the most important places of the body.
- Have critical thinking,teamwork, Physical Stamina( work up to 60 hours in a week), Motor Skills, Reading Comprehension, and Technology Savvy.
Remain cool under intense moments is the most impotent things, also to work well with people, and last, a neurosurgeon must be able to analyze and think in a three-dimensional orientation!