Advertiser Page Release
Rules of Engagement
- Don't worry about small UI tweaks like spacing, color, controles jumping, etc. We'll tackle polishing the entire app at the end
- Matt will take all feedback and relay to the dev team
- Looking for bugs & functionality issue.
- Created & updating appnexus objects only change it on our database. It will not create or update the object in appnexus.
- Snapshot table data is now being updated hourly.
- Snapshot filtering only works for single parent relationships.
- Are there any required fields on the Advertiser page forms that are not required for AppNexus?
- Do you want to display the Flash Backup File Image?
Below are some specific items to ensure we cover in QA
- Advertisers, Line Items, Campaigns, Creatives and Conversion Pixels are displayed correctly.
- Search works correctly.
- Create and edit for Advertiser, Line Item, Campaign, Creative and Conversion Pixel all work correctly.
- Pay extra attention to Campaign Targeting and Creative tag/file creation.
- There is a bug with the typeahead elements when they are too close to the bottom of the page. If you open up the window, they will open. We are currently working on a fix. (THIS HAS BEEN FIXED)
- Deleting a parent element (i.e Advertiser) does not remove the children (i.e. Line Item, Conversion Pixel, etc) from the snapshot tables.
- Validation tooltip error renders in the top left corner of the page for the typeahead drop downs. Currently working on a fix.
- If you search for an item in the snapshot table, but are not on the first page and the item is on a different page, the results will be empty.