- Trust is something that every team needs to have. When you trust others, you have a bond that helps you get things done.
- Everybody has to be responsible for what they are assigned to do. If one person doesn't do there work, then everybody goes down.
- A team has to show flexibility. If something goes wrong, then they have to react with it and be flexible with the problem.
- Showing problem-solving is a skill that everyone on a team needs. When something goes wrong, everybody as a unit needs to be able to solve the problem as a team.
- Every one has to cooperate as a team for things to work. When you are doing something with your team, everyone has to cooperate and solve the problem together.