Welcome to Arabia
1. NEVER on a trip to trade or get food by yourself!
2. Live in a town or a village just so your safe.
3. To obtain other items, like grains or weapons, Bedouins traded their animals products with merchants form towns.
4. Bedouins clothed themselves in loose-fitting long gowns and cotton headdresses to protect against dust, heat, and flies.
5. The hot, dry desert environments is very harsh.
6. Annual rainfall does not surpass s more than 3 to 4 inches, and droughts can last for years.
7. Summer temperatures often rise above 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. The desert is often swept by windstorms.
9. They drank milk, made yogurt, and cheese and sometimes ate meat.
10. To obtain other items, grain or weapons, Bedouins traded their animals products with merchants from the towns.