Kettner's Science Class
In your Tackk, you create an ongoing review of concepts taught over the past three years. Keep up on your Tackks, you don't want to get behind! So, for the first part of your Tackk, you will need to do the following:
1. Use the above hashtag within your Tackk
2. Find a picture of the moon phases.
3. Find a picture that shows how the moon affects ocean tides.
4. Define the terms: waxing, waning, gibbous and crescent
5. Describe the pattern what you see when you have a waxing moon. A waning moon.
6. Define a lunar cycle and how long it is.
7. Any other pictures and/or diagrams that help support the above.
8. Publish Tackk