8MEH.2.2 The decision making model
Decision Making Steps:
1) State the Situation- You are deciding on what classes you want to take in high school. You know what you want to take, but the teacher tells you that you have to pick between business or health you can't take both in one semester.
2) List Options- You can do business ,or you can do health .
3) Possible outcome - You can do health one semester and business the next semester.
4) Values - You can balance your schedule, and it is bette to take the two classes in different semesters. That way you have a chance to learn both.
5) Act it - Your decision is you will take health the first semester and business in the second semester.
6) Evaluate- Your situation has been solved.