Republic High School Career Fair 2015
January 21, 2015
Republic High School is hosting a career fair for juniors and seniors. We are looking for speakers to represent the community and career field. Republic High School welcomes employers to take this opportunity to educate our students on the required education level, training, day-to-day duties, and skills needed to be successful.
There will be a breakfast starting at 7:45 a.m. Session 1 will start at approximately 8:28 a.m and last until 9:21 a.m. Session 2 will start at approximately 9:26 a.m. and last until 10:19 a.m.
We encourage those in the following fields to come present:
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, Technology, and Communications
- Business Management and Administration
- Education and Training
- Government and Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections, and Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
If you have any questions or would like to sign up please contact Assistant Principal Michelle Witky at 417.732.3650 ext. 5102 or email business teacher Ashley.Clift@republicschools.org.