Characteristics of a Good Salesperson
By: Storm Murray & Christian Rogers
1. Be positive!
2. Be understanding about the problem that the customer is having.
3. Be patient because the customer might be upset and frustrated.
4. State the company policy when a customer makes a request.
5. You need to be educated about the products you're selling.
6. It's good to be as helpful as possible to the customer.
7. Don't pressure your customers to buy something they don't need.
8. Have good communication skills so that you can talk to your customers without it being awkward.
9. Be polite and use good manners. Be courteous.
10. Always have a smile on your face!