3D Image Overlay
- What task does the robot perform? What human function or task does this robot simulate?
- Where is the robot used? What is its work envelope (how many degrees of freedom or flexible joints does it have)?
- Is the robotic end effector multi-functional? If so, what other tasks can it perform?
- How is the robot taught to perform its task?
- What sensors does the robot have and how does the robot use these sensors?
- Name some advantages and disadvantages of using a robot to complete this task.
- Describe the impact that this robot has had or could have on its intended audience.
- What type of jobs/careers can this robot create to provide employment for people?
- Predict and explain how this robot may be altered to perform more or different tasks in the future.
- Include sketches, pictures, and/or video of the robot performing its task in your presentation.
1. X-Ray vision to make sure doctors perform surgery on the right arteries.
2. In the doctors office.
3. Yes, it can perform surgery .
4. To see through body parts.
5. They use sight.
7. It can save a lot of lives.
8. Doctoring and nursing.