3-5 Year Old Needs
- Allow them to understand words
- Make sure they recognize certain things
- Gradually begin to understand the concept of time
- Let them have a vivid imagination (imaginary play)
- Stimulating their language
- Making sure they can process well
- Give special attention if needed
- Let them be able to socialize
- Let them know everything's gonna be okay
- Allowing them to talk and play with others, let’s them get out of the shyness
- Join activities with them to get them used to socialize
- Teach them to take turns and share with others
- Be sure to let them play dress up’s, toys, and games with other kids
- Make sure don’t isolate them, or else they’ll have anxiety
- Let them comprehend conversations
- Once they are out of their shyness, they’ll begin to notice different sexes (Boys & Girls)
- Let them watch other kids play
- They must also have imagination
- As they mature on, can develop friendships
- Let them watch TV to see people talking
- Teach the child social etiquette
- A parent must first understand how he/she is feeling without trying to fix it or make it better.
- Parents should’nt really spoil their children , because children who get everything they want are not getting what they need.
- Parents should start practicing fascination, instead of being in control all the time.
- A parent should never do anything for their child that they can do for themselves.
- Show respect towards your child,and they tend to show the same towards you.
- A parent should occasionally start praising,their child.
- make sure child have food and clothes
- has a stable household
- has toys and things to play with in alone time
- make sure the child eats healthy and gets proper nutrients
- make sure the child has a good hour of play time
- teach child how to count
- teach the child balance and let them walk alone
- teach the child how to clean him/her self the proper way
- provide safe environment
- At this stage children are more aware of changes in their body and are into more physical play