CONSUMER BILL OF RIGHTS
1. Consumers have the right to a safe product - one that will not harm their health or lives
2. consumers have the right to be informed for protection against fraudulent, deceitful, or grossly misleading information and to be given the facts needed to make informed choices
3. consumers have the right to choose - to have available a variety of products and services at competitive prices
4. consumers have the right to be heard - the guarantee that consumer interests will be listened to when laws are being written.
5. consumers have the right to redress - the ability to obtain from the manufacturers adequate payment if their product causes financial or physical damage