DEVELOMENT OF THE TELEGRAPH
BY: De'Nasia Blackshire
9. It transmissions coded messages. Morse code. Samuel F.B.Morse.
10. In 1930 Samuel F.B.Morse, assisted by Alfred Vail, conceived of the idea for an electromechanical telegraph, which he called the " recording Telegraph". This commercial application of electricity was made tangible by their construction of a crude working model in 1835-36.
11. 1876. Speech machine. use electricity and magnets to send the sound of a voice.
12. 1901. Sent wireless signal from Ireland to canda. Many scientists and mathematics thought that sound could be transmitted.
13. 1902. Radio. It helped others communicate.
14. 1910. Audiom vacuum tube. Made it possible live radio broadcasting.
15. The titanic used one of Marconi's wireless systems to send it's distress signals. They sent approx. 35 messages. 700 people were saved because of the response to the distress call.