Samson's South America Presentations
Objective: You will create a Google presentation about the country/city/area of South America you would like to live if you could move there. You will need to base your Google presentation on the writing you completed after reading about South America.
Step 1: Your presentation will include the following slides:
- slide 1: the country, city or area name that you would like to live
- slide 2: the physical features/vegetation of the area
- slide 3: foods that would be eaten there
- slide 4: the culture of the area (remember all the components of culture)
- slide 5: your choice, be sure that this emphasizes why you would live there
- slide 6: your sources cited using Easybib
- Remember: A slide shouldn’t be overloaded with info. It’s just an outline
Step 2: Write a script for your presentation in a separate Google Doc.
- Introduction- Should be inviting and state who you are and the area you would choose to live
- Main Information- the meat of your documentary. Present it in an intriguing way! Get our attention.
- Pictures- Pictures support your idea. Your explanation will be in your presentation, not on your slides
- Conclusion- Tie all the information together. Restate your main purpose
- Sources- Make sure you have a source slide!
Step 3: Practice your script then reserve a time and location to film your presentation
Step 4: Using MoveNote, complete your presentation
Step 5: Once completed, post your presentation on: