By: Cole Earl
Locations with the DFB climates are Northern USA, Southern Canada, Eastern Europe, and Western Asia. The characteristics of DFB are...
- The average temperature of the coldest month is less than -3 degrees Celsius.
- The average temperature of the hottest month is greater than 10 degrees Celsius.
- The summer and winter seasons are well defined.
- Wet climate all the time, there is no dry season.
- Every month of the year has some precipitation.
- B is code for moderate summer.
- The average temperature for the 4 warmest months is greater than 10 degrees Celsius.