1. I used the coffeeshop action and turned on the soft layer. I cropped it down a little to focus on the water drop in the top right corner.
2. I made this my own by setting up the lighting and using my waterproof table cloth. I added glitter to add dimension to the water drops.
3. I love the reflection off of the focused water drop, and how you can see the definite squares of the glitter.
4. I would not change anything about this photo.
5. I love Michaela's pumpkin picture. I like how she photoshopped it to only have one orange picture.