1. The G and the g are the two different genotypes.
2. Green flower, yellow flower, and green yellow flower
5.Sexual reproduction provides genetic diversity because the sperm and egg that are produced contain different combinations of genes than the parent organisms and sexual reproduction on the other hand does not need sperm and eggs.
6. Adaptation- the action or process of adapting or being adapted.
7. Evolution- the gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form.
8. Species- a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.
9. Gene- a unit of heredity that is transferred from a parent to offspring and is held to determine some characteristic of the offspring.
10. Genetic- of or relating to genes or heredity.
11. Sexual Reproduction- the production of new living organisms by combining genetic information from two individuals of different types
12. Asexual Reproducion- mode of reproduction by which offspring arise from a single organism
14. All living organisms carry a genetic blueprint. This is so regardless of whether they are plants, animals, or fungi, whether they are short- or long-lived, and whether they reproduce sexually or clonally