The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen
Before reading The Gardener, I thought the book was going about people what do people grow of one plant.
* Evolution is the process by which different kinds of living organism are though to have developed. In The Gardener, evolution is important because the science are evolutionary.
* Heterotroph is an organism deriving its nutritional requirements for complex organic substances. In The Gardener, they talk about hetertorophs because is important by they experiments.
* Photosynthesis is the process by which green plants and some other organism use sunlight to synthesize foods from carbon dioxide and water. Photosynthesis is important in The Gardener because his experiments are about plants and human body and the plant produce photosynthesis.
* Autotroph is an organism that is able to from nutritional substances from simple inorganic substances such as carbon dioxide. Autotroph is important in The Gardener because it talk about plants an humans experiments.
1. Is the father the Gardener?
* Yes, Mason's father is the Gardener.
2. Is Mason's dad a Plant?
* Yes, the father of Mason is one plant.
The Gardener take place in three different places: Melby Falls, TroDyn and Portland.
I think human experimentation is bad because it can kill the people and your body can get one effect bad.
Climate Change and Food Crisis
Climate change is one problem by the plants, humans and animals, because when it does no rain and the food what grows in plants not grow.
The food crisis is when the people no have food by survive every days.
Climate change leads to food crisis. When the climate change and it does no rain and the weather is hot or cold.
Dear Future Generations, Sorry
The song,"Dear Future Generations, Sorry", is about people what destroy the trees by make money and if that no stop the air go to be bad and the humans, animals and plants.
The Gardener book and the song Dear Future Generations, Sorry, what have in common is what the both talks about plants.
The Karner Blue
The Karner Blue is a blue butterfly and the dad of Mason have one tattoo of this butterfly.
My Final Thoughts My prediction from the beginning, where I though the story was going to be about people what do people grow of one plant, my prediction was little correct because the book is about people to convert others persons in plants.