Tips to Make Your “D- Day” More Special!
Do not spoil your big day by letting yourself to ignore hiring a perfect DJ for your perfect day! As a DJ is someone who will set the mood for the evening, the responsibility of hiring the best Asian wedding DJ is yours to take. It is not an easy job to do unless you devote sometime into it. So, here are a few tips to help you with your search.
Take following considerations into mind while hiring any professional and reliable Asian wedding DJ:
- Ask your friends: Rather than considering someone’s cousin who is DJ, take reference from your relatives or friends who you can trust for recommendations. And, from those who have seen a DJ performing live and liked his performance.
- Visit them with proper list of questions. Meet & interview several Indian wedding DJ’s and get a feel for what he or she is like. To avoid any future surprises, ask him few questions:
- o For how many clubs or lounges have you performed for in addition to weddings?
- o Are you a part time or full time DJ?
- o Will you offer any written contract? (If yes, consider it as a plus point. As it will showcase some standards of professionalism.)
- o Can you show us some mixing and blending of different tracks?
- o In case of emergency, do you have a second DJ who can pull the event off?
- Be very specific about your music list. If he does not provide you with good music, create your own playlist plus, do create “Do not play” list too. There some songs that you really do not want to hear at your wedding day.
- Decide in advance only, whether you’re going to allow DJ to take requests or not.
- Keep your budget in mind. There are many DJ’s who are pretty expensive. Make sure to stick to your budget, there are enough options available that will suit your pockets plus your needs.
- Take some time out and do some research. You can search online for best Asian wedding DJ’s and can visit their websites to know more about their services and offers. Do not forget to have a look at their testimonials
Hopefully you find a perfect wedding DJ and do not take this lightly as it can greatly impact your special day.