Pinecone Light Basket
Fall Holidays DIY Idea
What You Need
- 1 willow basket
- Pinecones (at least a dozen)
- 6 fresh cedar branches or fresh pine sprays
- LED string lights (do not get hot)
- A few poinsettia stems
- 1 1/2 yards of wire edged ribbon
1. Fill half the basket with pine cones
2. Place your LED string lights in the basket. Be sure to put the plugged end over the back of the basket so that you don't loose track of it later.
3. Add more pine cones (pulling sections of your lights upward so that you don't cover them all with cones)
4. Add pine sprays to the basket. Using them to camouflage the strings from the lights.
5. Add your ribbon bow.