Business, Management and Administration
Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating business functions essential to efficient and productive business operations.
Accountant :Analyzes financial information and prepares financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Reports to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Prepares, examines
- Establishes a table of accounts
Customer Service Representative:Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Confers with customers by telephone or in person to provide information
- Keeps records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
Administrative Assistant/Executive Secretary:Provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate parties or takes messages.
- Attends meetings to record minutes
- Greets visitors and determines whether they should be given access to specific individuals.