Rockabilly Fashion- Some Wardrobe Essentials
Everybody loves polka dots, rock 'n' roll, and rockabilly clothing. The last among these is a cheerful and colorful style, a unique and creative subculture. No one is telling you to invest in vintage clothing, as finding them is an adventure and involves substantial expenses. Thanks to all the reproduction companies selling spectacular accessories, shoes, and dresses. An exhaustive line of such options is available in all shapes including halter, swing, and pencil. You will also love the cute cardigans and bags that hark back to this style. Before you can make your choices, knowing about the associated wardrobe essentials makes complete sense.
- Red bandana: the absolute staple for you, it goes equally well with the denim capri pants outfit as well as that sexy feminine pinup look.
- Shorts: they should be of the high-waist variety ideal for those sultry summer months. Combine them with tights and you can wear them during the winters too. Match with button ups, blouses or simple tops to look amazing.
- Flowers: no dressing up in rockabilly style is complete without fake blossoms in every hue. Go for awesome hairstyles with the pretty flowers as an accessory. You can make any plain dress appear gorgeous by pinning flowers.
- Skinny jeans: the blue jeans with bottom cuts just like the style of the 50s.
- Swing dress: these twirl around the body as you dance.
- Peep toes: sexy, comfortable, and classy must have in every shoe collection to go with those fantastic rockabilly dresses. Wedge shoes with peep toes work the best and you can match them with Capri pants, dresses, and shorts among others.
- Cardigans: these can be of solid colors or leopard prints and go fantastic over shirts and crop tops. The best pairing is with skinny rolled up jeans.
Even the way your hair looks shouldn't leave any doubts regarding your fashion choices with definite and strong colors. Bright red, black, and white blonde, are all classic pinup/rockabilly. They are easy to maintain as well because you do not need to use highlights. Styles include U-shaped short fringes or Betty Bangs. Fake them or cut them…it’s completely your choice! Other options are use of bandanas, victory rolls, curled, beehives, and vintage brushed out waves.
Another everyday style is pomp if you do not prefer fringes. So here's a sum up of rockabilly style once again-
- Wardrobe Essentials-cropped trousers, halter neck dresses, tops, shirts short sleeved, sarong dresses, swing and pencil skirts
- Color Choices-navy, black, white, and red.
- Motifs: choices include cherries, anchors, swallow, skulls, pinup girls, horseshoes, bows, and dice.
- Patterns: go for polka dots, tartan, checked gingham, stripes, and leopard prints.
Choices abound and you can have loads of fun while choosing your wardrobe essentials based upon personal style. From that top protruding bangs and poof to those open toe heels it will be your show all the way.
Is finding those cool rockabilly clothes, wardrobe essentials becoming unnecessarily difficult? Why don't you visit the website inkedboutique.com?
About The Author
Ella Stephens is a professional fashion designer and an adviser for many years. She also writes blogs and article advising and providing tips to people on different types of fashion including clothes, hairs, makeup and much more. She recommends InkedBoutique.com for unique tattoo inspired clothing for men, women & kids.