Customer Success Rep
Changing Healthcare One Fingerprint at a Time
A Day in the Life
As a Customer Success Representative you will be the face of CrossChx, collaborating internally with Business Development and Engineering. Externally, you will work closely with hospital registrars and office staff, helping them implement our solutions successfully. This starts with great listening and empathy skills and a sincere desire to solve problems. You'll train staff on how to best use our solutions and troubleshoot issues as they arise. Part of your work will be onsite, so some travel is involved.
What We're Looking For
Building strong relationships matters to you. A lot. You are both resourceful and process-driven. You pick up the trash when no one is looking. Where you spot opportunities for improvement, you don't wait for permission. You just do it. But more than anything, you are passionate about solving problems. One more thing... you want to change the healthcare landscape and improve the lives of millions of people.
- Friendly, professional and patient demeanor
- Experience delivering software product training and customer support
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Capable of efficiently managing multiple projects
- Motivated self-starter with a relentless work ethic
- Customer focused and relationship oriented
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Healthcare Experience
- SalesForce.com or CRM experience
- Experience with ticketing or tracking systems
CrossChx develops and deploys real-time biometric solutions that prevent medical identity fraud, improve health outcomes and allow for the nationwide exchange of health information. By scanning the patient's fingerprint, CrossChx instantly verifies a patient's medical identity to ensure the right person receives the right care.
We place great value in our greatest asset, our employees. CrossChx is changing the way healthcare works. The expertise, innovation and passion we build into our solutions are a central part of who we are and how we work. CrossChx provides a fun, fast-paced work environment, flexible paid time off schedule, full benefits, stocked company kitchen, a work-life balance and much more.