Ranchy Chicken Enchiladas
Mexican + Ranch = Yum
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package of chicken taco seasoning
- 1 package of ranch dry salad dressing
- 1/2 cup of bottled ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 2 cups of shredded monterey jack cheese (or cheddar)
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1 package white flour tortillas
- Cook the chicken in a crock pot on low for 3-4 hours with the ranch packet and taco seasoning.
- Shred the chicken.
- Mix the 1/2 cup of ranch and the 1/2 cup of salsa in a bowl.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture from step 3 on the bottom of the pan.
- Next assemble the enchiladas as follow: spoon two spoonfuls of the mixture from step 3 into the bottom of a tortilla, put some shredded chicken on top of the mixture, and sprinkle the top with cheese. Lastly, roll it up!
- Line the enchiladas up in the 9x13 pan and cover the top with cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
- Serve with ranch as garnish or drizzled on top.