ICSE 10th Result 2015 Declaring On 18th May
ICSE 10th Result 2015 is going to declare on 18th May, 2015. Students appeared in examinations are waiting for their result to declare so its a good news for them. CISCE known as the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination. Board has conducted 10th Board exams (ICSE) from 27th February-30th March, 2015 in all affiliated schools.
CISCE conduct Secondary and Senior Secondary Board examinations each year successfully. In CISCE Board 10th board is known as ICSE and 12th Board as ISC. CISCE came into existence in 1967 and its head-quarter is located in Delhi. Board conduct exams of Secondary and Senior Secondary Board each year in March generally.
Students are waiting for their ICSE 10th Result 2015 to be released on 18th May with increasing heart-beats. Students have to choose subject in 11th class which depends on result of 10th class a lot.
Students and Parents both are waiting for releasing result of 10th class. Result will announce on 18th May, 2015 on official website as well other result portal. Students can check any update and notifications from any result portal also.
How to Check ICSE 10th Result 2015:-
ICSE 10th Result 2015 will declare on 18th May. Here we are describing some useful tips to check your result which are as follows:
1) You need to go to the official website which is http://cisce.org/ OR can check any result portal which provide result such as http://www.10thresult.co.in/icse-10th-result.html
2) There you will find the link on Home page for checking result
3) Click on the link of ICSE 10th Result 2015 and you will be redirect to page of result
4) Fill up all required details in given box there
5) After of entering all details you will be able to see your result
6) Take a print out of it for further assistance
In this way by following these steps you can check result easily. We wish best of luck to all students for their result and bright future ahead.
<< Click Here >> for Getting Result and Related updates.