( Restaurant Loeweneck 3)
-Location? : (Travel Guide 2)
* Chojnice is a small town, that has a lot of different things to do, It is a town in northern Poland
* The Weather is usually around 41º F & Wind is mostly at 7mph.
* It is six hours ahead in Poland for the time change.
-Fun Activities? : ( Travel out there 3)
* National Museums (Ex:Holocaust Museum)
* Water Parks ( Ex: Waterpark in Poznan And Warsaw.)
* Going to the Baltic Sea (The Beach) ( there are a lot of resturants and stores )
-Hotels? / Places to stay? : (Booking 2)
* Sukiennice - (Sukienników 14
Chojnice, Poland ) Is the best hotel in Chojnice.
* Hotel Turystyczny - Myśliboja 5
Chojnice, Poland ( Second best Hotel in Chojnice.)
* Piast (Plac Piastowski 23) ( The third hotel in Chojnice)
Flights/Traveling. (Expedia 2)
* Flights to Poland / Warsaw the capital prices range from, 1,044 -2,116
* The best flights to take are from, US Airways or Delta.
-Best Restaurants in Chojnice ! :(Travel 2)
* Restauracja Siódemka - ( It's a good dinning place)
* Frisk Music Club & Restaurant ( Has good Music, and its a nice club, and sells Alcohol )
* PCF. Firma handlowo - usługowo - produkcyjna. Bielecki K. ( It's a quick place, like McDonalds, to get a quick meal. )
-Exchange Rate: (Vacation 2)
*The Change in money VS America, is different, Money costs less in Europe then America, ( Ex: a dollar in US = 0.93 in Europe.)
-Total Cost? (Transportation 2)
* The Initial Amount for going to Poland, comes to around $2,905 with the flights, and restaurants, and hotels and activities in Poland.
-Transportation? (Transportation 4)
* The best transportation in Poland, is by buses and -trains, most people that live in Poland use the buses, and people who are traveling, rent a vehicle, or go on a taxi, for there trips.
* Why Should You go to Poland? (Travel Chojnice 2)
- Anyone should go to Poland because its a really nice, place to explore the culture, and see the different cities, and museums & the different restaurants, and to explore the different things like time exchange, and money exchange. I feel Poland is a nice place to explore with.