Maple Coconut Cupcakes
(Yield 12 cupcakes)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconuts (sweetened)
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (not coconut milk. I used TJ's coconut cream)
- 1/4 cup melted butter (Kerrygold is the BEST!)
- 3 large eggs
- Mix together wet ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a separate mixing bowl.
- Combine 1 and 2.
- In a lined cupcake pan, fill each cup up about 3/4 full. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven until golden brown.