Red Velvet Nutella Cakes
Super Simple Heart Shaped Delights
- 1 box red velvet cake mix plus eggs, oil or water required with box mix
- 1 cup of Nutella for filling
- 1 cup of Nutella for frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350F and make cake batter according to instructions. Grease cupcake tins or heart shaped molds. Pour batter about 1/3 full. Add 1 tbsp of Nutella in the middle. Pour additional cake batter on top until molds are 2/3 full.
2. Bake about 18-20 minutes until toothpick inserted to the batter comes out clean. Time will vary depending on the size of your molds.
3. Let cakes cool fully before frosting. Take remaining Nutella and heat in microwave for about 20 seconds to make it easier to pipe. Pour into piping bag and drizzle over cakes.