"We shine our light upon those who are lost in darkness."
Blue: Color of the trust and peace of our nation.
White: Purest of colors, perfection, just like our people.
Gold: Representing the success, achievement, and triumph of our nation.
Sun: The giver of light, which leads us through darkness.
The Constitution of Regnum Lux
The name of this country will be Regnum Lux.
- The purpose of this country is to provide our citizens with a clear sense of the future, and a long and enjoyable life full of prosperity and luxury. Our dream is to rule the entirety of the planet in order to fill every single person inhabiting it with light and pureness. We will educate our children in state-of-the-art schools and they shall be as knowledgeable as scholars. Food will be bountiful, and our infrastructure will be at its peak. In our kingdom, everyone is equal, everyone works towards our one and only goal. To shine our light upon those who are lost in the darkness.
- In order to become an official citizen of Regnum Lux, one must take an initiation course to be educated in our ideas and principles. Anybody born in our kingdom who is not born meeting our standards of a perfect human will be immediately disposed of, those who make it will not be considered a citizen until they take the rite of passage at the age of 7. Our society demands nothing but pure and untouched perfection. Our organization also request that each citizen fulfills their assigned niche (assigned at the rite of passage) to their fullest potential.
- King Luther is the head of this country and makes every final decision.This country will be run by a monarchy, with a King and Queen. Elections may never be held unless the Queen is under critical health conditions. King Luther will never die. Under them will be the Knights of the Light.
- Our country will individually be ruled by the Knights of the Light; Individuals that have proven themselves to the power of Regnum Lux. Chosen every other generation at the age of 25. This order of knights will be in charge of the kingdom, each focusing on a specific area of politics, 7 in total. (i.e war, education, agriculture, economy, etc.)
- The Knights of the Light are elected through a series of rigorous mental and physical tests. They must fit every criteria presented in these tests, and if they fail to do so, they will be permanently eliminated.
- The government always has an eye on you to ensure that we are the most safe and perfect country out there. The Knights of the Light are specialized in their certain field to make sure that there are no rules being broken and everything goes as perfectly as planned. As promised, the Knights will be everywhere, in efforts to stop any rule breaking and to prevent any type of conflict within the country.
- The responsibilities of the government are to keep everything in line, because without perfection, there is no acceptable country. They are also expected to provide everything necessary for their citizens. The government has the greatest responsibility possible; to take over the world. When they succeed, it will be the greatest accomplishment in Regnum Lux history.
- The government promises a full, happy life with no raging conflicts, and simplicity at its finest.The purpose is to provide our citizens with a clear sense of the future, a long and enjoyable life full of prosperity and luxury.
- The people are expected to fulfill their lives by contributing to the well being of the country in any way that is presented. They are expected to work at one hundred percent all the time and to be constantly working at the idea of perfection. Although many luxuries will be provided to the people, we hope for a very humbled community and for the least amount of issues possible. We assume that each person will be at the level of scholars and expect that they will amount to nothing shorter than greatness. Failure is not an option.
- Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
- No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner; nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
- No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself; nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.
- In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed; which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor; and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.
- In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury shall be otherwise reexamined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of common law.
- Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
- The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
- The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Education is completely free until you graduate high school. We find it imperative that everyone attends school, and if not, you will be sentenced to a military school, away from family, where you will be forced to go, receiving only half the benefits a fully privileged citizen would receive. When college comes around for you, you may receive and/or apply for scholarships or you will be sent fees every month, the amount depending on which university you decide to attend. In Regnum Lux, there are only universities, because as stated before, we expect each and every citizen to fulfill the standards of a scholar. If you refuse to receive an education, you will be removed entirely from the system; education is highly important to our country, and ignorance to it will not be tolerated.
The main symbol of the Lux flag is the Sun located towards the left of the flag. The colors include, blue, white, and gold. Blue represents the color of trust and peace of our nation.
White is meant to represent the purity and perfection of our people. Gold symbolizes the success, achievement,and triumph of our nation. Finally, the Sun acts as the giver of light, which leads us through darkness.
- The people look at King Luther as their supreme. He is one being that will always be correct, and the community shares a deep love and appreciation for him. Since he founded this country, we believe that he will be here until the country comes to an end. He is the true definition of happiness and perfection, and every citizen aspires to be him. The community is expected to grow up exactly the way he did, and to be an equivalent of at least half of him. He is the face that everybody aspires to be.
Characteristics and Abilities
King Luther is the almighty ruler. He is immortal, and through him we live the ideals of Regnum Lux forever, until the end of time.
He is stronger than 1000 men and smarter than 10,000 scholars.
He is forever young, untouched by the years.
He is braver than a battalion of elite soldiers.
He is kinder than all the mothers on this earth.
But most importantly, he is the one and only true king of this great and beautiful kingdom.
Origin of Luther
Luther became an unbeatable general and a legendary model of what it means to be a person of honor towards common power. When the Squanters threatened the city gates of his home planet/kingdom, the once ordinary Luther was their only hope; he was appointed ruler at a last moments notice and made a quick attempt to defend the walls. He rallied the troops, tore devastatingly through the Squanters, then, ready to lead but never hungry for power, famously gave up his title to his father Lamptin, whom decided to rule from the dark side, and went back to his own works.
More than 1000 years later, Luther's father Lamptin, an all-powerful supreme deity whom Luther craved to overthrow, returned from the darkness in order to set things straight with Luther. They spoke uninvitingly towards each other, never making eye contact. Luther felt an utter disgust towards Lamptin, and not feeling a single ounce of pity,ruthlessly planned an attack on Lamptin in his mind. An hour into the conversation, Lamptin made a remark regarding the survival of Luther. Instead of acting in a civil manner, Luther completely attacked Lamptin; first with words, then physically attacked him. Lamptin, being old and weak, put up almost no fight.
More than thrilled, Luther took over each planet one at a time, eventually arriving to planet Earth. As fascinated as he was by all the others, this one seemed to be the right planet for him. He settled, and came up with the plan of taking over. He renamed planet Earth, now calling it Regnum Lux. This Kingdom became his life, and remembered how it was when the Squanters first attacked his home planet. Concerned, he created numerous people, buildings, and walls to protect and serve his kingdom. He imagined all the power in the world, but forever remained humble.
Anthem of Regnum Lux
O' sun that shines in the sky
So luminous and protecting
You give me a reason to live by
Show me the path through darkness
Keep me safe from evil with light
O' shine my way through the deep blackness
I’ll live, fight and die for you
I know it won’t be all in vain
And I know you’ll lift me back anew
O' sun that shines in the sky
So luminous and protecting
You give me a reason to live by
Show me the way to the light
Lead me towards what’s right
Shining ever so bright down tonight.
Posters of Truth
A Quick Message to all Regnum Lux Citizens
Lux. Luther. Love.
Although its extremely rare, there are people of Regnum Lux that do not always agree with the love the community has for our savior Luther, and the way things are ran in the kingdom. If this ever occurs, the people are reminded of the three L's. Lux. Luther. Love. Lux is your kingdom, the way you treat and feel towards it, is what will be returned to you. Luther is our savior, capable of everything and ANYTHING, keep that in mind. Love; we must remember all of the good times we've ever had in our lives, and we need to come to the realization that if Luther hadn't saved us and created this beautiful kingdom, we wouldn't have had those amazing memories that flow through your brain today.
If they are still in need of convincing, we bring them into the Love Chamber. The Love Chamber consists of a white room white large projectors or shelves on each of three walls. As you walk in, projector one (the one facing you as you walk in), consists of a picture of your family or the people that you are the closest to. The second projector (located to the right of you), has a series of your best memories playing; the times where you were happiest with the people you are closest to. The third wall contains shelves with objects that you are more than familiar with; objects that you were around or used while you were happiest. For the convincing to commence, we sit you in a chair in the corner of the room, so that you may see all of the projectors and objects on the wall. Until you are happy with the ways of Regnum Lux, we give you an object off the wall and constantly replay the memory that comes along with it. But, the memory slowly begins to alter, and the object you are holding becomes your murder weapon in the memory. Whether you're around one person or one hundred, they slowly start to die, because of you. Its not the happiest memory now is it? Well if you come to your senses with the kingdom, then all that would remain a great happiness..
By: Luis Martinez & Kayla Zuniga