Golfview Subdivision in Orland Park
This is a big house!
If you need related living then this is the home for you and your expanded family. There is a spacious addition with vaulted ceilings, a kitchenette, 2 closets and a private bath with a step-in shower. This could be used as a 5th bedroom, a main level master suite or even a main level recreation room (there is a formal living room plus a family room).
Click this address - 15536 Canterbury - to see the complete single property website that will show all the photos and more.
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 3.5
- Sqft: 2900
- Lot: 79'X130'
- Year built: 1986
- Parking: Oversized 2.5 Car Garage
- Cooling: Central Air
- Heating: Gas Forced Air
- Freshly painted
- Neutral decor
- Move-in condition
- Formal living room
- Formal dining room
- Family room with brick fireplace
- Eat-in kitchen with extra cabinets between dining room and kitchen
- 4 bedrooms up including master suite with walk-in closet and private bath
- Large main level laundry room with extra storage
- Nicely landscaped yard with the right amount of trees
- 24'X24' deck in back and covered front porch
- 1 Year Home Warranty provided by seller
Home Listed By:
Judy Orr - Classic Realty Group - 708-536-8200