Reminders, Ideas, and Thoughts to Ponder...
1. "Isolation is the enemy of improvement."- Tony Wagner
2. "The true strength in our classroom lies in the collaboration of learners not in the knowledge of one expert."- Anonymous
3. After you have set up your emergency sub folder, including roster, daily schedule, emergency protocol information, and copies of work for all subjects, please sign off on the sheet on my door.
4. Many of your Google sites are looking awesome! Please ensure you are updating this each Monday to reflect accurate information.
5. Pastries with Grandparents is Tuesday September 16th from 7:00-7:45. Expect traffic and a crowded parking lot. Please try to stop by and greet some of our grandparents. Grandparents will be allowed to walk children to class. During announcements, we will ask all grandparents to please exit the building so instruction can start.
6. Next week sometime, drop a positive hand written note to a colleague. On the day you do this, you may wear jeans. Honor system....
7. How will you contribute a to a positive climate and culture at Ferguson Elementary this year? Share your ideas in the comments section below.
8. Who on your team is attending the General PTA meeting next Tuesday, September 16th from 6:30-7:30 p.m.?
9. If you have made a positive, introductory phone call to each students' parents in your homeroom, come see me for a jeans or leave early pass.
Thanks for all you do!