Abby, Kiera, Marielle, and Collin
The factors that contributed to Britain gaining the early lead in industrialization.
Some of the factors that contributed to Britain gaining the early lead in industrialization are:
- Having a large supply of coal near the surface that made it easy and cheap to mine for it, which helped power the machines.
- Wages were very high
- New inventions in the textile industry, and mechanics to help invent them
- Relatively small population
- They invested in machines to increase production
Photos of the Industrial Revolution in Britain
The people that worked in the industrial revolution worked long and hard hours with really bad pay. They worked in unsafe conditions and would get injured very easily
What changed because of the revolution:
- Changes in the transportation of goods
- Britain controlled the seas and trade, creating the best Navy in the world
- Improved communications
- Changes in the social structure
- The economic growth