Biography Project for Mrs. Hemry's 8th grade Language Arts class
Made by Dz 7th hour
Michael Jordan was born on February 17, 1963.
Significant Events In History That Effected Michael
- 5 star basketball camp.
- Went to the University of North Carolina.
- Getting drafted to the Chicago Bulls.
Michael played a lot of sports as a child. He played basketball, baseball, and football. He didn't have good grades at school until his coach said that he couldn't be on the team unless he improved his grades.
People Who Influenced Michael's Life
- His Dad, James Jordan.
- His older Brother, Larry Jordan.
Unique Facts About Michael Jordan
- Michael has scored 32,292 points in his career.
- Michael has won 2 Olympic gold medals
- Michael has won the NBA scoring title many times
- He is in the Hall of Fame.
- He won NBA Finals MVP 6 times.
- He won NBA Rookie of the Year.
- Won 2 NBA Slam Dunk Contests.
The Theme of Michael's Life Was...
Michael always tried to play his best. He would practice all the time, and he believed in himself. He followed his dreams and became one of the best basket ball players in the NBA
What Michael Has Taught Me
Michael has taught me to be my very best and to believe in myself. And that if you want something, you tried your hardest to get it.
- Gutman, Bill. Michael Jordan: Basketball Champ. Brookfield, CT: Millbrook, 1992. Print.
- N.d. Https://twitter.com/itsMichaelJ. Web. 1 Apr. 2014.