Top ten differences in flowers for algernon
10. The setting was in Boston in the movie.
9. The landowners name was not Mrs. Apple in the book.
8. Charly did not put flowers on Algernon's grave in the movie.
7. Dr. Straus is a female in the movie.
6. Charly didn't hallucinate in the book.
5. Charly did not sexually assault Ms. Kinian in the book.
4. Charly didn't do drugs with strangers in the book.
3. Charly did not announce that he found out that he was going to die in the book.
2. The relationship with Charly and Ms. Kinian is more in depth in the movie
1. Charly did not join a group of bikers in the book.