Privacy at Lost, Lives at Gain
“ A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed,"
The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, 1791
- Indictment or Information for a Felony
- Unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance
- Adjudicated a mental defective or committed to a mental institution
- Illegal alien
- Dishonorably discharged from the armed forces
- Renounced U.S. citizenship
- Intimate partner under restraining order
- Convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
If you pass these "restrictions" you must apply for a license. After receiving your license you must go through a background check in order to receive a gun.
- requirements were never meet
- do not address people that might be a danger to society,such as family members
- Background check have been done ineffective or gun shop owners decided not to go through the paper work and allow them access
- Most state do not even ask for a background check
- Those who do get granted permission to get a gun do not place it in a proper place
- change "the right to bear arm" from an right to a privilege
- must agree that the government has full access to their entire life
- must submit to psychological test
- the FBI must due background check rather then just a couple years
- Must agree to keep weapons in a safe or anywhere were no one would else get a hold of
- All the new and old restrictions will also be applied to every member living in your house
Biggest Challenge,Best Solution
Changing "owing a gun" from a right, to a privileged. After that the federal state will have more access to hinder gun ownership. Before anything we must give all gun shop workers the instructions they must no follow. There you will be able to receive information on to which psychologist worked specifically for gun control. During the period that you are waiting for you appointment, you must attend weekly class on the dangers of guns. These class will be provide in your local community college. Not only is the future prospector attend and follow this guild line but all his family member's. Once they have been given the green light to purchase a gun they and their family must sign a document giving the police permission to consistently drop by unexpectedly, only to ensure the safety of the gun.
You will be stripped down of 70% of your privacy exchange for a gun.