By J. Washington
We are the virus killers! We protect our computers from being infected with any virus such as trojan horses or worms. We even know how to protect our computers from major viruses like the slammer virus ( a virus that shutdown banks and airports! Here's how you can protect your computer too.
1. Update your antivirus software regularly. People are always making new viruses. Antivirus makers find out how to block them.
2. Know what you're downloading. Something you download could easily create viruses in your computer.
3. Don't click pop-ups. They are mostly trojan horses or viruses disguised as something good.
4. Don't use drives or disks from other places. They could have a virus and spread it to your computer.
5. Use a fire wall to better protect your computer.