Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy Total Est. Time: 20 Minutes
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup Nutella
1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prep baking sheets with silpats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter, the sugar and the brown sugar. Add the eggs and the vanilla until combined.
- Gradually add the flour until the mixture is combined.
- Mix Nutella. Finally add in the chocolate chips.
- Use ice cream scoop and drop on baking sheets and bake for 9-11 minutes.