In Costa Rica, you can expect to see beautiful Tropical beaches, intruding adventures, the wonders of nature and of course amazing cultures.
Costa Rica location is extended from the pacific ocean to the Caribbean sea. Costa Rica is one of the many highly valued tourist destinations on this planet.
Issues on Costa Rica.
- According to 2013 studies domestic abuse, human trafficking and harsh prison conditioners are Costa Rica's top concerns.
- Overcrowding prisons in Costa Rican prompted a judge in San José to release over 2oo incarcerated for aggravated robbery in October 2013.
Economy in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is heavily depended on tourism, electronic exports and agriculture. The traditional exports on agricultural are bananas, coffee, sugar and beef. Foreign investors remain attracted by the country’s political stability and their high levels of education. Costa Rica's economic freedom score is 66.9ags in promoting effective rule of law. Property right are not fully protected and the judicial system remains vulnerable to the political interference.
Whats in Costa Rica?
Costa Rica's love for a good party is contagious. They love a taste for great food, friends, traditions and the spirit of
Fun Facts about Costa Rica (:
- The Costa Rican currency is called Colon. US dollars and major credit cards are widely accepted.
- Water here is mostly portal, watered bottles are recommended.
- In order to use a cell phone in Costa Rica, it must be unlocked and you must buy a SIM card from the national telecommunications company or in a telephone company around that country. The unlocked phone must have at least 850 mHz.
- In case of an emergency dial 911.
- Dogs and Cats entering Costa Rica must have a health certificate issued by a licensed veterinarian, must be conducted atleast 2 weeks prior of the trip.
- The offical language in Costa Rica is Spanish.
- Costa Rica doesn't have a military! (Peace activists have long praised Costa Rica’s absence of a military.)