The Architecture Of:
The Barragán House
Tacubaya, Mexico City 1947.
The Luis Barragán House and Studio, located outside the historie town of Tacubaya in the West of Mexico City. Was the residence of Barragan in the years following the Second World War. Built in 1947, the house reflects Barragan's design style during this period and remained his residence until his death in 1988. In 2004, it was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO because it's one of the most influential and representative example of modern Mexican Architecture.
- Name: Lilia Clarissa Murguía González.
- Semester and Group: 4 -2.
- Date: February 18th, 2015.
- Subject: Reading Comprehension of Documents of Architecture.
- Teacher: Arq. Cesar Augusto Covarrubias Flores.