Leading about informational text.
Non-fiction is a book that gives true information.
We read non-fiction because we want to get real facts. We read non-fiction to get locations to a specific place. We also read non-fiction because we can get real photographs. We also just read it for pleasure and to learn about different cultures.
All non-fiction books should have table of contents, index, glossary heading, photographs,captions, labels, diagrams, graph, and charts
- A table of contents is list of section in a book
- Index it's a page that tells where specific things are in the book.
- Glossary a dictionary in the back of the book.
- Heading are bold words tell about s different topic.
- Photographs are real life pictures taken.
- Captions are a picture that tells what the text is saying.
- Labels are a picture with arrows telling what something is.
- Diagrams is a picture that shows what something is.
- Graphs are charts with a bar to represent the number of things that something has in a chart to show which has more less and etc.
- A chart is something that helps organize something.