Monday, October 7, 2013
Fox Hill & West Englewood
Meet in the library at Fox Hill Elementary.
- Define and identify different genres for both my Reading and Writing Units of Study.
- Recognize characteristics of different genres.
- Show how genre supports students in developing a vision for writing and reading.
- Revisit the expectation/purpose of stacks.
Grade Level Collaboration
- Please bring 2-3 texts/mentor text you have used in Units 1-2 or plan to use in upcoming units of Reader's and/or Writer's Workshop to share with the grade level team.