VIGOUR AND VITALITY – VAJIKARANA ( Aphrodisiac Therapy )
Vaajikarana, branch of Ayurveda is dealing with male sexual disorders & their natural solutions.
Responsible Factor: Dhaatu khsya
Sexual vitality is a vital factor to lead pleasing sexual life. Some time people lose their sexual vitality due to change in lifestyle and emotional problem. In ayurveda there is a complete branch to explain the treatment for vigor and vitality is known as vaajikarna. Vaajikarana is the branch of Ayurveda dealing with the promotion of sexual health and the management of seminal disorders and male sexual disorders and their natural solutions. Ayurveda is the best natural way to treat sexual problems. Both physical and psychological disturbance can be responsible for the weakness.
According to Ayurveda, there are seven basic types of dhatus in a human body. These seven basic dhatus are composed of five mahabhutas. These dhatus remain inside the human body in a proper equilibrium so that the body can function properly. It is said that any kind of disturbance or imbalance in their equilibrium due to body dosha causes ailments and diseases. Each of the Dhatus is built out of a previous one and they develop on the nourishment that comes from the digestive system.
CAUSES : Urinary tract infection, Stress, Fever, Hormonal disturbance, Nervous debility (Lack of blood flow to blood vessels into the penis during erection), Venereal diseases (Sexually Transmitted Diseases), Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Diabetic (Nerve damage from longstanding diabetes), Blood leakage inside the blood vessels of penis, Cardiovascular disorders affecting the blood supply to the pelvis Problems with an enlarged prostate gland, Alcoholism and other forms of drug abuse , Certain prescription medications , Some birth defects
VAJIKARANA ( Aphrodisiac Therapy )
The drugs used for the promotion of sexual health and for treating the male sexual disorders have been classified in different groups :- Vajikarana ,Shukra Janana,Shukra Pravartaka ,Shukra Rechana ,Shukra Stambhaka, Shukra Shoshaka ,Shukra Sodhana
- Vajikarana ( Aphrodisiac ) The drug which provide sexual satisfation are vajikarana. e.g. Nagabala (sida humilis and seeds of kapikacchu ( mucuna pruriens).
- Shukra janana ( Spermatogenetic ) The drugs, which enhance production of sperm, are shukra janana. e.g. Mudgaparni (Rhaseolus trilolous ), Mashaparni (Teramnus labialust )Shatavari ( Asparagus racemosus ), Aswagandha ( Withania somnifera ),Musali ( Asparagus adscendens ) and sugar.
- Shukra pravartaka The drugs, which enhance the production as well as flow / ejaculation of semen are shukra pravartaka. e.g. mil;k, masha (black gram ), amalaki (embelica officinalis ) and phalamajja (material inside of seed ) of Bhallataka (semicarpus anacardium ).
- Shukra rechana The drugs, which cause evacuation of semen (shukra ) are shukra rechana. e.g. Fruits of Brihati (solanum indicum ) and Kantakari (solanum xanthocarpum ).
- Shukra stambhaka The drugs, which promote the retention power of a male partner during the sexual act. e.g. jatiphala ( Myristica fragrans ), Akarkara.
- Shukra Shoshaka The drugs, which dry up the semen . e.g. Haritaki ( Terminalia chebula ) and Kalinga (water melon ).
- Shukra sodhana (Semen Purifier ) Purifier of semen are Shukra – Shodhana e.g. Kushtha (Saussurea lappa ), Elavaluka (Brunus cerasus ), Katphala (Myrica nagi ), Samudraphena (Internal cell of sepia offinalis ), gum of kadamba (Anthocephalus indicus ), Ikshu ( Saccharum officinarum ), Kandekshu ( Saccharum spontaneum ), Kokilaksha ( Asteracantha longifolia ) aand Ushira ( vetiveria zizanioides ).
Can Use Arogyam Pure Herbs Vrahkarni Tablet, Arogyam Pure Herbs Shodhan Capsule & many More.