The Woo Group RBC Wealth Management Tokyo Stewardship
Our first priority is responsibly managing the financial assets you entrust to us — helping you more effectively manage your wealth and achieve your financial goals. As a client of RBC Wealth Management, you can expect to be treated with the honesty and respect you deserve by a firm you can depend on.
Our stewardship commitment extends beyond helping you manage your wealth to something CEO John Taft calls the Second Golden Rule: leaving the world a better place than you found it. This deep sense of duty to our clients, communities, employees and the environment is part of a larger corporate value system that drives every decision we make and guides every action we take.
Learn more about how we act on our stewardship values:
Clients: Our commitment to the people we serve
Our clients can expect personalized service and financial advocacy tailored to their needs and objectives. We pledge to:
- Hold ourselves accountable to transparency.
- Advocate strongly for a national fiduciary standard of care.
- Offer strength and stability through our parent company — Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) — a global leader in diversified financial services.
Communities: Our commitment to the places where we do business
Communities can expect a partner who invests in improving the quality of life in the cities where we do business. We pledge to:
- Provide sponsorship support to events that enrich people culturally.
- Provide financial support to non-profits serving youth education, human services and the arts.
- Promote employee giving and volunteer work to support local charities.
Employees: Our commitment to the people who work for us
Employees can expect a welcoming and inclusive work environment where they can contribute and grow. We pledge to:
- Attract and retain the most talented financial advisors and professional support staff available.
- Promote a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we do business.
- Create an inclusive culture that allows people from all backgrounds to make a difference, both in our business and in their own careers.
Environment: Our commitment to preserving natural resources
Current and future generations can expect an environmentally sustainable business. We pledge to:
- Initiate environmental objectives to promote environmentally responsible business practices and reduce our environmental footprint.
- Encourage employee involvement in environmental policy, provide environmental education and tools to employees and promote environmentally responsible behavior.
- Support the RBC Environmental Blueprint and adapt policies and programs to coordinate with Royal Bank of Canada’s (RBC) environmental efforts.